help-debbugs

Re: control server now using listhelper?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: control server now using listhelper?
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 16:00:34 -0600

Glenn Morris wrote:
> >> Nothing has changed recently (AFAIK).
>
> Actually, there was a change: I went on vacation and stopped dealing
> with debbugs-submit moderation emails for 2 weeks, so you may have seen
> more (non-spam) moderation requests at listhelper during this period.

That explains it then!  Because usually you are very quick to deal
with the debbugs-submit queue and I rarely see messages there.  But
also a smaller subset of the population probably sends mail to the
control server.  It seems like two unusual events.  You being on
holiday and a new person or two sending commands to the control
server.  And also me not being aware that the control server was also
moderated along with the rest.

Thanks for the information!

Bob