help-bison

Re: Is there a Bison IRC channel?

From: eml-bison
Subject: Re: Is there a Bison IRC channel?
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:54:49 +0000

On 05/12/2023 17:02, Steve Litt wrote:
Thanks eml-bison! Yes, bad moderators are the bain of IRC. We've all
seen it many times.

Just for fun, I'd like to see if just maybe the IRC channel you used
for Bison has changed for the better. Could you please tell me the
channel name and the server? I'd be very grateful.
Not IRC - Usenet. I suspect you weren't  around when Usenet was popular. You can find a Usenet reflector at https://compilers.iecc.com/. Google also turned a lot of it into Google groups, and that's at https://groups.google.com/g/comp.compilers, which shares the same content in some way.