help-bison

bison with reentrant flex

From: Dilyan Palauzov
Subject: bison with reentrant flex
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:51:24 +0200

  Hello,

I am trying to make a reentrant bison parser, using reentrant flex lexer. A reentrant flex parser requires a call to yylex_init before the first yylex, and a call to yylex_destroy after the last call to yylex .

I put yylex_init in %initial-action , how shall I introduce yylex_destroy in the .y file? I would like not to expose the yylex_destroy out of the .y-file .

  Thanks in advance for you assistance,
    Дилян