help-bison

yparse() error

From: opa
Subject: yparse() error
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 05:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there all!!

I am writing a lexical scanner and a parser in Flex and Bison and making
them connect with each other. I have a big problem. When I´m compiling the
bison code, i.e, the *.tab.c file, the MinGW studio prompts me with this
error:

error in int yyparse()

syntax error before goto

The thing is tha when I refer to the linethe error is in, it is empty! There
is nothing in it!.

I´m really desperate and I need some help with this please. I refer to you
as experts to give me some help.

Thanks!!!!  :)