health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] ICD 10 and ICD9 Procs - French translation

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] ICD 10 and ICD9 Procs - French translation
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 21:00:18 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Luis,

On Sunday, February 3, 2019, 9:52:22 PM GMT+1, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think the best way for the translation of WHO data is to use an
> official translation from them. This is because is very important to
> have the "perfect" translation for each health condition, to avoid
> misinterpretations.

> I believe French is available !

Yes the official WHO translation is available in French.
I found the current translation already in place.
There are quite a huge number of items to translate.
My question is:  if there is a more efficient way of doing the translation than just copying and pasting each item one after another?

If there is no better way, I'll just do it.

Kind regards,

Armand