h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] "Discover your hardware" wiki page inaccessible

From: Ian Gilfillan
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] "Discover your hardware" wiki page inaccessible
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:42:54 +0200

Thanks for reporting, I've restored the page.

On 2023/12/04 11:40, Juli Montague wrote:
I tried sending this email on November 29th but I never saw it in the archive, so I'm assuming it didn't make it to the list. Apologies if it did actually get sent, in which case please ignore.

I was browsing the h-node website and tried clicking on the "Discover your hardware" link in the sidebar. It redirects to a deleted wiki page, "alyonawilson308". I assume someone managed to vandalize the page (redirect or rename) and then that page was deleted.

The main page of the wiki was also vandalized. I "made current" a previous revision by wiki user ycp that seemed to be without vandalism. I'm not familiar enough with the wiki software to know how I can view the revisions of a deleted page, so I'm unable to restore the "Discover your hardware" page.

Regards,
Juli