h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah

From: Damien Zammit
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 11:11:53 +1100

Hey Ian,

On 16/03/19 05:11, antonio gallo wrote:
> Ok I will try tomorrow thanks
>
> Il ven 15 mar 2019, 01:33 bill-auger ha scritto:
> > is it possible to add some administrator to the account?

Looks like you have been added as an admin to h-source on savannah finally!

Do you know if there is any way we can migrate the subversion repo to a
git based one and still have it hosted on savannah?

I've also been added as a member of the savannah project recently after
waiting about 2 years, and would like to know how to deploy a test
instance of the latest version.

Cheers,
Damien