guix-devel

Re: Implementing the guix-dameon in Guile

From: Yarl
Subject: Re: Implementing the guix-dameon in Guile
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 13:57:43 +0100

Hello,

I saw this and the blog post about it just now. This is very
interesting!
I have started working on this on my own, in the hope of eventually
sharing something useful. However, I am a guile (and guix) novice and I
don't have plenty of time and my job is completely unrelated to
computers. That is/was a mean for me to learn more about guix and guile,
by the way.
I thought that because it was in the roadmap in low priority
I could take my time.
Anyway I am glad someone is working on this. What I have done so far is
probably not useful at all because it's not much, very far from complete
and probably a lot messy. Whatever, if I could help in any way please
tell. Do you work on a specific branch or some external repository? Do
you plan to work with others at some point or do you want to want rough
it on your own for now?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!