guix-devel

Re: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors?

From: MSavoritias
Subject: Re: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 20:39:43 +0300

On 9/18/23 20:13, Simon Tournier wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sept 2023 at 18:35, MSavoritias <email@msavoritias.me> wrote:

I was talking from my experience. If you don't share it that is fine.
Share what?  Your experience?  How can I?  Instead, I share facts
backed by numbers.

It is fine to share how you perceive, encouraged even!  It is not fine
to make bold claim based on nothing more than a very subjective view
point.

Please take a step back. You cannot dismiss my experience.

As I have said and other people in this thread, and as I said i also engage with people in social networks,

and I am talking from that experience.

As i said its okay if you don't understand it, or share it. What you can not do is dismiss my experience.

It is not attack on you personally what i have said it is meant as how I view things from my perspective that is all.

Consider this my last email in this thread.

MSavoritias.