guile-user

Understanding the assert macro from okmij.org

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Understanding the assert macro from okmij.org
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:27:34 +0000

Hello Guile users!

Thanks to your help with understanding some of the macros involved in the assert macro from okmij.org, I think I now have the whole thing.

Here is a link to a full explanation of how it works: https://codeberg.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/guile-examples/src/commit/be16f636a6ad637de38c695ba5881cf47fe8df29/macros/assertions/assert.scm

Incredibly densely packed stuff to have that go without a lot of comments. I think I need a mental RAM upgrade of a few gigs or so.

Thanks, it was again a great learning opportunity. Who knows when I will next need one of the tricks used in that macro?

Best wishes,
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl