guile-user

Re: Inconsistencies with free-identifier=? and bound-identifier=?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Inconsistencies with free-identifier=? and bound-identifier=?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 12:09:43 +0200

Le jeudi 27 juillet 2023 à 12:28 -0600, Timothy Sample a écrit :

> May I ask why you are exploring this?  It’s quite arcane!

Because I am writing my own syntax expander :-)

(This is a school project, nothing serious. Still, formalizing the macro system
is kind of the whole point. I wanted to make sure I was getting it right, but
now I'm discovering that "right" is not a thing here :-).

Thanks for your links, I will read them.

Best,
Jean