guile-reader-devel

Re: [guile-reader-devel] build broken on Ubuntu, 2 years later

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: [guile-reader-devel] build broken on Ubuntu, 2 years later
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 22:58:12 +0100

Il giorno dom 2 dic 2018 alle ore 18:40 Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Hmm you might need to copy ‘config.rpath’ manually from Automake, IIRC.

Thanks !

I downloaded the Automake tarball but I couldn't find such file in it

Anyway, as I've been suggested here, I just created an empty config.rpath

In this way both autoreconf and ./configure run successfully or at least without complaints

Then a new problem arose but I'll open a new thread for it