interviews with groff developers

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: interviews with groff developers
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 11:58:13 -0500

Hi folks,

Jim Hall, who solicited this list for interview subjects last month, has
posted a couple, one with Deri and one with me.

Read Deri's first--it's more interesting.  :)  Mine is about as
hair-splitting as any reader of this mailing list would expect.

https://technicallywewrite.com/2023/08/04/gnugroff
https://technicallywewrite.com/2023/08/01/groffinterview

If anyone ever pins James Clark down for an interview about groff, man
would I ever like to be involved in drafting the questions.  :P

Regards,
Branden