Re: Help wanted: just run gxditview on your system and click

From: Dale Snell
Subject: Re: Help wanted: just run gxditview on your system and click
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 22:29:23 -0700

On Thu, Jul 27, 2023 at 8:59 AM G. Branden Robinson
<g.branden.robinson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just run "gxditview", left-click in the big yellow canvas area, and try
> to select _any_ menu item.

Hi Branden,

I tried this on a Fedora f33 w/XFCE (yes, I know it's old; I'm lazy) and
groff 1.22.4.  I can start gxditroff with no trouble, but the menu is
completely unresponsive.

--dds
--
Rule of Warfare #1:  If Brute Force isn’t working, you aren’t
using enough of it.    -- Isaac Arthur, SFIA