Re: Branch deri-gropdf-ng available for testing

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Branch deri-gropdf-ng available for testing
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 18:27:49 +0200

Hi Deri,

looks like a dream come true! Thank you!

Best,

Oliver.

On 04/07/2023 18:20, Deri wrote:
I have pushed a new git branch containing the fruits of the last few months
work. The attached pdf summarises the main changes.

If you wish to test, particularly if you regularly use fonts which are not the
standard 35 fonts. I would be very happy if you find any problems. You should
be able to build it by doing a git checkout deri-gropdf-ng (after a git pull)
before the usual configure and make. I always use a separate build directory,
in tree builds haven't been tested. Then you can use the test-groff command to
do your testing.

I'd like to thank Koichi Kubo for his help, encouragement, much testing and
coding help.

Cheers

Deri
--