gnuzilla-dev

Re: Can I do a pull request on icecat for version 115?

From: chippy
Subject: Re: Can I do a pull request on icecat for version 115?
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 12:27:40 +0200

Hi BIll, thanks for the precious advise.

I produced the patches and attached to this message.
I'll wait and see what you guys think about it.
I might have m{i,e}ssed something, but I believe the bulk and tedious
tasks are done for the most and, most importantly, the browser builds.

About IcecatView: I removed the privacy offending part (tab pickup)
leaving the "recently closed tabs", also because it was easier than
removing the icecatview at once. Hope this is acceptable.

Thank you,
Chippy