Mirroring your website

From: Andrijana Nikolic
Subject: Mirroring your website
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:48:58 +0200

Good day  ,

My name is  Andrijana Nikolic from WebHostingGeeks Support. I am contacting you in order to inform you about our attempt to make people more familiar with right way of HTML programming and website mirroring, so we have made this small, but very useful  free PDF guide for everyone to make their life a bit easier. We believe that your website content www.gnustep.org/ is relevant to this subject.

Here is the URL of Website Mirror Guide:

http://webhostinggeeks.com/guides/website-mirror/

Please take a moment to read it and I would love to hear  your opinion. I’ll contact you again during next week.

Many kind regards

Andrjana Nikolic