Translation of the web page 1

From: Vlad Brown
Subject: Translation of the web page 1
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:51:18 +0000

Greetings,

Can I asking you for a small yet important favor? It would be great if you found an opportunity to place a link pointing to my translation http://softdroid.net/aboutGNUstep on the page with your original http://www.gnustep.org/information/aboutGNUstep.html. That way your source text would be conveniently accompanied by a link to its translation, in case some reader is interested.

---
Thanks,
Vlad Brown