Mascot for GNUstep

From: Agnieszka \"pixelgirl\" Czajkowska
Subject: Mascot for GNUstep
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:04:13 +0100

Hi,

I'm Agnieszka (aka pixelgirl) on IRC. Maybe you might know me, Amanda the Panda (mascot for WindowMaker) is one of my projects. Anyway, I was cleaning up my hd and found a mascot that supposed to be taken for GNUstep. I don't remember who I talked to, it was a few years ago. It was an orca with steps, simmular to Amanda. I have done a little remake on it. However, will you be interested to use it as a mascot?

Kind regards,
Agnieszka.

--
creative_geeks - open design, open art, open creativity
http://www.creative-geeks.org

JPEG image