Re: Investment Proposal

From: hossain
Subject: Re: Investment Proposal
Date: 30 Nov 2004 20:46:05 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Investment Capital.

Your contact has been gotten from after a search for a person whom we can
jointly invest Trust in and also solicit a honourable partnership with.

I represent a client and my client has interest to do business relating to
investments in your country in areas related to agriculture or any business of
your choice, to initiate a proper and structured relationship:

Please let me know what your response will be to an offer to receive investment
funds in cash if:

 1. The said fund amounts to Eight Million, Five hundred Thousand Dollars (US).

 2. The said fund is in cash and needs to be

 transferred in the same state, due to restrictive

 banking laws in the territory where the fund is

 presently secured in cash. The banking laws do not

 permit deposit of an amount in excess of Ten

 Thousand Dollars so there is not way that the fund can  be banked.

 3. The fund could be invested through your agency in

 the purchase of facility and assets for investment

 purposes within your country, in collaboration with

 the agency of the current brokers.

4. This transaction will result in you being paid a commission of 10% off the
investment capital.

 5. The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality

 and professionalism in the handling of this matter, due

 to  risks of seizure of the fund and litigation if

 personality is revealed.

 And:

 The fund owners have interest to invest in any of

 the following industries, depending on which is most not

 transparent, low risk, and average profit yielding-

 Power Generation, Telecommunication and Software

 Development, Hardware Manufacturing and Export,

 Construction or Real-Estate Development.

 Based upon the information provided above, I would

 like to know if you shall be able to assist in the

 nature of managing the investment fund. You must

 note  that the fund can only be transferred in cash,

 therefore if you are in acceptance to participate

with us in the investment of the fund, you shall also

need to participate with us in the transfer of the fund

 in  cash in the manner of receiving the fund in cash and

 depositing it in a Trust account opened in favour of

 the investment to be established. And this account

 would serve as the base or operating account for the

 investment.

 I am obliged to believe that you would be able to

 understand the information above, and should you

 need  further information, please do not hesitate to ask.

 Kindly confirm receipt of this email.

 Sincerely.

Hossain Quazi

Vez Real Estate

3 Cadigan Gate,

London,

SW1X OAS.

Tel:+447040112354

Fax:+448701341476

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site

- http://yoursite.com