Re: Objective-C Style: 1 and 2

From: Scott Stevenson
Subject: Re: Objective-C Style: 1 and 2
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:28:43 -0700

On Oct 27, 2004, at 5:10 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

Question: Developers and contributors are probably more willing to scroll down pages than users, but users might want to progress into developer stuff and so on. Can we agree that we should run a single information site and try to present information in the order above?

I'm kind of split on the issue of separate sites. It hadn't even occurred to me, but now that Adam mentioned it, it does have a certain appeal. It's true that it would be nice if users became developers, but orienting everything around that possibility sacrifices the experience for a user. Sort of like "well, I'm not a developer, so I'm at the wrong site."

Just one thought.

    - Scott