GNUStep CDs

From: The RealMind Store
Subject: GNUStep CDs
Date: 07 Apr 2004 17:22:24 -0500

Hi,

We just wanted to let you know that we included GNUStep in our online
store. The URL is
http://store.realmind.us/product_info.php?products_id=103
We are located in Chicago, U.S.A. and provide Open Source CDs and will
add more products in the future.  We understand that many people can not
afford to download large files, especially modem users.  This is why we
decided to provide CDs. We will always try to offer the newest GNULinux
CDs as well as historical versions for people that may "collect"
software and users that would like to try older editions.

All our Open Source CDs have a 10% donation to the project included in
the price and customers can purchase an additional donation if they want
to.  Should you decide not to receive donations from sold CDs we will be
happy to donate the money to an Open Source project of your choice.
Many distributions offer CD vendor links on their sites (for instance
Debian, OpenOffice.org, Fedora).  If you also offer such links we would
appreciate if you could add our store too (http://store.realmind.us/ -
The RealMind Store), if not we understand.

--
Sincerely,
Jacob Dybala

president