Re: Fate of gnustep.us

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Fate of gnustep.us
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 12:19:34 +0100

On 2004-03-31 19:45:17 +0100 Chris B. Vetter <address@hidden> wrote:

While talking about that with Alex Perez on IRC, he suggested to ask
whether you may be interested to take over the pages and databases and
run the site as something like http://news.gnustep.org/.

I'd like that, but I cannot organise the technical side required. I hope that Alex and others can work with you to make this happen. I will help write articles for the site once its future is known.

Best wishes,
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden