GNUstep pull requests

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: GNUstep pull requests
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 13:54:16 -0700

Hi Alex,

you've sent some pull requests on Github for GNUstep. We did not use
Git until now, so your patches were not being even considered.

I'm now doing the migration to Git, and Github will be our home for a
short while.

Usually, we can only accept only smaller patches without being sure of
copyright assignment paperwork being filed with FSF. Your patches look
like they were probably small, but unfortunately, migration process
has broken something in Github, and I can no longer even access the
contents of the pull requests.

Could you consider rebasing them onto the new master and sending them
again? This should be relatively easy as I've created the necessary
replacerefs (see: https://stackoverflow.com/a/20072413/39974)

Thanks