int vs NSInteger in -gui

From: David Chisnall
Subject: int vs NSInteger in -gui
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 20:31:00 +0100

Hi all,

I’ve been working on packaging some of the Étoilé frameworks.  When I try to
compile them with GNUstep, I get quite a lot of warnings because parameters in
-gui that were changed in AppKit from [unsigned] int to NS[U]Integer have not
been changed in GNUstep.

Is anyone planning on doing a systematic pass at fixing this?  I believe
Richard did such a thing in -base and it would be good to get these things
fixed in -gui too.

David

-- Send from my Jacquard Loom