Re: gpbs, syslog() and ebuf variable

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: gpbs, syslog() and ebuf variable
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 07:59:12 +0200

Hi Ivan,

last night I cleaned up this code by copying over the version from gdnc, but I did not get around to commit it or even write you. I don't know how we did get the current useless code and wanted to find out about this before commiting the clean up. I should have mailed.Sorry for that. The way forward will now bw to revert your change and commit mine. The reason why the code is needed is to have some debug information when gpbs fails completely.

Fred

On the road