[RFC] Cambridge Hackathon

From: David Chisnall
Subject: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:21:46 +0000

Hi,

So far I have interest in the Cambridge hackathon from (in no particular order):

Me (obviously)
Quentin,
Gregory,
Fred (not needing accommodation?),
Niels,
Slivnik (not needing accommodation)
Richard,
Johannes

I'd like to start chasing accommodation this week, so two questions for people
are planning on attending (if you're not on the list above, just let me know):

1) Is mid-week a weekend, or some overlap more convenient?
2) Would you prefer student accommodation (cheap, and we can put everyone in
the same college), or fellows guest rooms (3-day limit, nicer rooms, limited
availability)

David