person interested in GNUstep development

From: bubble rogue
Subject: person interested in GNUstep development
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:33:42 +0900

Hi all,

I have a small ObjC compiler for ARM7, 6502, ARM9 etc. in the works. I
wanted to make it compile itself e.g. on gameboy advance. There's also
a small libc using ObjC, libcarm. Everything is hosted here :
http://code.google.com/p/libobjcgbarm , licensed under the GPL version
2 and WIP. The design is a bit weird though.

I ventured a bit on the net and found other objc compilers, even
arm-eabi-gcc with objc support.
I wrote some small toy programs in objc and GNUStep for getting
familiar with the APIs, and now have some questions :

. Is there a roadmap for objc 2.0+ integration in GNUstep or other NS
environments ?
. If I wanted to port GNUstep to GBA, compiler-wise, what do I do then ?
. Is there a place here on this list for objc extension development,
research on OOP or graphics ?

I would like to contribute to this project to learn more of OOP, I
have some ST experience and want to look into objc++.
I hope you can help me out.

Best regards,
Johan