Re: Test on Ubuntu 12.04 64bits

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Test on Ubuntu 12.04 64bits
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 18:57:32 +0100

On 27 May 2012, at 18:10, Fred Kiefer wrote:

> On 27.05.2012 19:00, David Chisnall wrote:
>> I've updated the analyser results here:
>>
>> http://theravensnest.org/gscorebase/
>>

> Which reminds me, could you do the same please for the gui analysis?

I've updated the results for -gui, -back, and -base here:

http://theravensnest.org/gsgu/
http://theravensnest.org/gsback/
http://theravensnest.org/gsbase/

I didn't notice until after doing these that the time in my GNUstep development
VM was wrong, so they all claim to be from two weeks ago...

If you want to recreate these yourself, then just do:

$ gmake clean
$ scan-build -enable-checker osx --use-cc clang --use-c++ clang++ gmake -j4

David

--
This email complies with ISO 3103