Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31898 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSApplic

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31898 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSApplication.m
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 01:18:30 -0500

Wolfgang,

Yes, I'm sure.

Showing an app icon in those environments under any circumstance seems
very wrong to me.   In Windows we don't show an app icon at all for
any reason.  When an app is minimized or does not show any windows at
all, there is stil an entry on the task bar for the application.   The
same should happen for GNOME.  Currently it does not.

I believe I can make this work in a much more elegant way than showing
the icon.

Later, GC