NSURLConnection additional tests

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: NSURLConnection additional tests
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:54:33 +0100

Hi Richard,

I would like to know if you would accept something like the attached
patch to the test suite. I did go the Python route but can switch to a
WebServer based helper if needed.

The code doesn't try to locate the python executable, it will just
return if python is not in the PATH. If that's a problem on OSX I can
and will change that as the purpose of all this is to compare the two
implementations.

Let me know if you find this useful and what are the results on OSX if
by chance the tests run.

Thanks,
Philippe