Re: Text Antialising bug [Re: GNOME Theme Improvements....]

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Text Antialising bug [Re: GNOME Theme Improvements....]
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 22:00:38 -0500

Never too busy.   This is what I thought it was a while back when
David and I first talked since the picture is not full sized.   I
deliberately reduced it's size for display on the blog.   Blogger.com
gives the option to scale the picture down and I used that.  I believe
that the rendering issues are artifacts from the scale-down process.

Could someone bring up the changes on their locale system to see if
this happens in a live application?

Thanks. GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)