NSLocale

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: NSLocale
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:23:22 -0400

I've added a few things to NSLocale (diff is attached).  It's still littered with FIXME tags, but it's a little better, now.  There's also some stuff that might be better placed in the NSNumber class, but, from what I can see, will require a complete overhaul of that class to make it match 10.4 behavior.

I've actually been trying to send this to the list for a few days now, with no success.  Hopefully it'll work t his time.

Stef