Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r30370 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Headers/Additio

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r30370 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Headers/Additions/GNUstepGUI/GSTheme.h Source/GSThemeMenu.m Source/NSMenu.m
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 01:12:57 +0200

Hi Greg,

could you please explain the purpose of this change? Up to now we tried
to keep any actual processing out of the GSTheme class and mostly had
drawing code here. This is not the case for your change. What
functionality are you trying to achieve in your theme?
Wouldn't it be better to achieve something similar by adding a
NSInterfaceStyle distinction into the NSApplication rightMouseDown:
method? And will your future change also work with the toolbar clip item
calling this method?

Fred