In-window menus

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: In-window menus
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:15:26 +1100

Hi all

For those who have been monitoring the bug tracking list, I've posted a patch that attempts to properly implement in-window menus (i.e. NSWindows95InterfaceStyle) that don't jump around as the main window changes. I don't believe the patch breaks anything for GSWindowMakerInterfaceStyle menus, but it still needs review as I've had to take a slightly more creative approach to implement it, without refactoring NSMenu/NSMenuView completely.

Please find it attached at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27088

Some issues still remain, but I'd want feedback if I should develop this any further.

Cheers
Chris

--------
Christopher Armstrong