Re: Stable branches created for make, base, back and gui

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Stable branches created for make, base, back and gui
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:22:58 +0200

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

> On 29 Mar 2007, at 17:16, Gregory John Casamento wrote:
>
>> Fred,
>>
>> I'm currently in a location where I can access SVN.   If you could
>> create a tag or branch of the code prior to your change that would
>> suffice.
>
> I merged make and base changes from trunk in to the
> gnustep_stable_20070311 branches so that all the latest bugfixes are in
> there.

Richard,

could you please do the same for gui and back? They are not exactly
stable, but sure not more unstable then at any time before :-)

I have figured out that the original gui revision is 24850 and that of
back is 24851. So most likely the merge command would look something like:

svn merge -r 24850:24938
svn+ssh://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/libs/back/trunk
svn+ssh://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/libs/back/branches/gnustep_stable_20070311

But as this would be my first big merge, I think I better leave this to
somebody in the know.

Cheers,
Fred