Re: Need informations about NSAnimation on MacOS

From: leeg
Subject: Re: Need informations about NSAnimation on MacOS
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

>  2) Does MasOs use Bezier curves ? (do we care ?)

Don't know (no), is my answer.  NSAnimation on OS X only allows the curve
to be one of the predefined NSAnimationCurve constants (it's an enum
defined in NSAnimation.h), so the implementation details are completely
unimportant.  All you know is that the animation curve is described by a
number between 0 and 3.  Well, that and that NSAnimation has 8 bits set
aside to store that number in.

Cheers,
Graham.