RE: make install

From: Xavier Glattard
Subject: RE: make install
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:20:27 +0100

I dont remember i ever want to install anything in Local...
I even had to add to create some links from Local/Tools to System/Tools because
some apps only search in System...
But i wasn't suprised because it's a standard behavior on Linux : hand build
software are installed in /usr/local by default and that's fine.

Well... Now i'm affraid i have to reinstall GNUstep.
Thanks.

Xavier