Re: Congratulations, Your organization has been accepted in to the Googl

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Congratulations, Your organization has been accepted in to the Google Summer of Code(tm) 2007
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:26:32 -0600

It would really help, if you want to be a mentor, to go to the google site and sign up. I also need a backup administrator to sign up (in case thay can't contact me). You need to have a google account to do this (easy).

http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_step1.html

Also, make sure you put your name down on the GNUstep page as well and make sure your favorite project is on the project list:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Summer_Of_Code_2007