Re: How to indicate API version properly (taking in account next release

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: How to indicate API version properly (taking in account next release)?
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:34:05 +0200

Hi Quentin,

I may not understand your problem correctly, but if you only want to
make sure that the new functionality is available and you know that it
was not available at a certain release version of GNUstep, but will be
in what ever version comes next. Then it should be possible to just use
the next possible micro number, independent of the fact if this number
ever gets used. What ever release number will be chosen, it will be
higher than the one you check for.

Cheers
Fred