Re: Source code move to SVN

From: Andy Ruder
Subject: Re: Source code move to SVN
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:52:46 -0600

Adam and everybody else,

Gregory and I have been working together to figure out a problem with
the svn repos.  We have discovered that several hundred of the files
in CVS have been added without the -kb flag (binary files).  We are
working to correct this problem, and I think I have made a patch to
cvs2svn that will mostly correct the conversion issues, but I fear a
reimport may be needed.

- Andy