gui/Tools configuration issue?

From: Leigh Smith
Subject: gui/Tools configuration issue?
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:33:27 -0500

Compiling gnustep/core/gui/Tools from current CVS, I found I had to declare CONFIG_SYSTEM_LIBS manually (even though configure was run on make, base and gui), to get the tool make_services to link:

gnustep/core/gui/Tools% make CONFIG_SYSTEM_LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib -lxml2"

I've yet to dig in too deeply as to why and where the blame lies (my configuration vs. a typo in the make process), but perhaps it's obvious to a GNUstep maintainer?
--
Leigh M. Smith
mailto:address@hidden