Re: patches for XInput support

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: patches for XInput support
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:41:15 -0700

On Dec 31, 2004, at 8:02 PM, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:

There is no tilt support yet, another subclass of NSEvent will be introduced later since Adam didn't want new ivars. GSInputDevice may be changed a bit to
remove X11 dependency and made visible into AppKit later.

That wasn't me. Maybe Alexander?

If the patch is found to be safety, anyone who isn't too busy finding
missing corpses
could give me a hand by revising the coding style and checking it in.
Or may be you
can educate me how to generate a patch by `cvs diff -u' to include new
files that were
not added to repository yet.

Use cvs diff -uN