Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/base ChangeLog Source/Additions/GS...

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/base ChangeLog Source/Additions/GS...
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:51:54 +0200

Adam Fedor wrote:

> These are the automatic commit mails from savannah, so I don't have to
> use my script hack anymore.  Any comments?

Yes, I think it's fine to stop the script now.  Thanks a lot for setting
it up though!

> I think it would be nice to have the diffs in the message itself, but
> that sometimes makes for long messages.  I don't know how to change it
> right now, but I can look into it.

I think it would be nice for quoting but I don't think it's a priority.
 One little nit though, is there a way to put at least the ChangeLog
entry into the message?  (Of course if we all could agree on using the
ChangeLog entry as the cvs commit message that request would also be
obsolete.)

Cheers,
David