Re: New GWorkspace feature (fwd)

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: New GWorkspace feature (fwd)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

--- Enrico Sersale <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

I believe I might know what the issue is.

If your most recent version of GWorkspace has been checked into CVS I would be
happy to start working on a solution to fix this.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---