Re: Progress of text system

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Progress of text system
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:15:35 +0000

PS.
Please note ... criticism of your changes to the text system are not meant to be unappreciative ... if it sounds like I'm saying that you've failed to address some of the issues (mainly the character<=>glyph relationships) that is not to imply that that I don't understand/like the improvements you have made. After all, Fred, Nicola and I have all failed to do anything much about this in the last year .... this stuff is not simple/easy!