Re[2]: Frameworks localized 'components'

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: Frameworks localized 'components'
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:33:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 16:01:05 +0100 (BST) Nicola Pero <address@hidden> wrote:

 >| >  >| May be I'm wrong but it seems that localized (for example:
 >French.lproj/MyComponent.gswc) components are not
 >| >  >| installed.
 >| >  >| I haven't found something in makefile concerning this. Is it possible
 >to add this feature like it's done for
 >| >  >| LOCALIZED_RESOURCE_FILES ?
 >| >
 >| > I've made a Q&D patch to add xxx_LOCALIZED_COMPONENTS but I'm definitely
 >not a (GNUstep) makefiles expert. Can
 >| someone
 >| > integrate it ?
 >|
 >| Thanks - looks nice - I applied it to CVS

Thank you.

xxx_LOCALIZED_WEBSERVER_RESOURCE_DIRS
and xxx_WEBSERVER_RESOURCE_DIRS documented in
        Makefiles/Instance/framework.make
are not used. Could you add the makefile code to process them ?
I don't now exactly how they should work. Does someone have an idea ?

Thank you.

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - OXYMIUM <address@hidden>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0999  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998