[GNUnet-developers] gitolite: developer branches are now usable

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gitolite: developer branches are now usable
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 16:26:53 +0000

Hi,

As Florian suggested, I've added the same branching
options we use at Taler to GNUnet's gitolite configuration.

For everyone who is not an gitolite admin this means
that you can create any branch like dev/${name}/${branch}

where ${name} is the name you told us to register your
pubkey with (for example I am ng0) (basically I think -
I would have to doublecheck this to be 100% positive -
that it's just a matter of pubkey used and matched)

and ${branch} is an arbitrary branch name.

Only you can:
- force push
- delete

these branches. You can still create normal branches
which are not in your "namespace", but you will have
to tell the admins (for example myself) to delete
the branch then.

People in the admin group have no restrictions,
as before.

-- ng0