Re: [GNUnet-developers] Search Results.

From: Marcos Daniel Marado Torres
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Search Results.
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:47:34 +0000

On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 16:38 -0800, Supra Twin Turbo wrote:
> Hi.  I would like to know how program search results will show up
> while using this program.  Let's say if the latest program version for
> (Program A) is Version 7.4.231.2 will searches show up as Version
> 7.4.23.12?

It depends on how it was inserted.
Read http://gnunet.org/gnunetgtk.php3?xlang=English (section
"Uploading") to learn how keywords are generated using libextractor and
how can someone add more keywords when uploading a file to GNUnet using
gnunet-gtk.

> How are the progress of the secure p2p program progressing?

GNUnet can be already used to do secure and anonymous applications. If
you're refering yourself to the Anonymous File Sharing program of
GNUnet, gnunet-gtk, it is usable too. We're still in a "0.7" version,
and you only should consider it final when "1.0" is reached, as stated
in http://gnunet.org/download.php3?xlang=English . To see the Roadmap,
check http://gnunet.org/index.php?xlang=English .

--
Marcos Marado <address@hidden>