[GNUnet-developers] for those of you testing current SVN head...

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] for those of you testing current SVN head...
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:03:26 -0500

I've just fixed some "interesting" bug where my gnunetd decided to do
for-loops from 0 to 1 billion instead of 0 to 31.  Which cost some not so
nice amount of CPU time as you might imagine.  This one seems to be in all
previous 0.7.0pre-releases (but not in 0.6.x).  So if your CPU performance
for 0.7.0pre2 was just too bad, try current SVN (pre3 is just around the
corner, too, really).

Also, you'll get some nice directory features in the new gnunet-gtk as a
reward :-).

Happy hacking